View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:20 PM   #1094
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Tyreek ran a 9.9 100m in high school. He ran a 20.1 in the 200.

If any of you know track, that's nutso fast. Maurice Green's best time was 9.79 and he won four medal in the olympics including gold in the 100.

So like, if Worthy is faster than Hill then he 100% should have been qualifying for the Olympics.

I just never, ever have trusted that MPH thing on the football field.

That said, there is fast, there is track fast, and there is football fast. Worthy is football fast just like Hill. He can't cut like Hill but I don't remember anyone else in history like Hill. I love Worthy and think he's going to go yard in a preseason game and every single person in America is going to say who the HELL let the Chiefs have this guy and then remember oh the Bills. Of course.
Tyreek s short strides are what allow him to change direction so quickly , Worthy seems to have longer strides.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.