View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:06 PM   #58
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Funny that you say that because I've always thought it's way easier to run on the pavement than it is on the "dread"mill. I also go way faster on the road when running a comparable pace. Not sure why, maybe it's because I started running on the road instead of the treadmill.

The treadmill is much softer; allows you to heel strike and bounce without incurring shin splints or other injuries. Also, it pulls your feet back with every stride, so you have to use less energy to run a particular speed.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.