View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:39 PM   #1089
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I want to clear things up I am not bashing Worthy or saying he is slow. Just that when I see people comparing him to Hill it makes me nervous. I love the pick and I think he is ****ing fast and tough. I am excited to watch him play.

When I think of Tyreek speed I think of the younger Reek, I mean he did run a 9.98 100 meter. I also think of that play at the end of the Bills playoff game where he caught the 10 yd pass and smoked the entire Bills D.

If Worthy is like that **** me that would be awesome. Just don't want to have unreasonable expectations for the kid. That is all. I won't comment any further.
I'll give you some slack. Tyreeks 200m speed in college was OLYMPIC level speed. It's kind of hard to compare to that when you can count who's faster than him on one hand.

Which is funny, maybe Worthy could actually compete at that level.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote