View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:59 PM   #1077
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Not trying to muddy this thread up but once again comparing him and saying he is faster than Tyreek I think is a mistake and unreasonable expectation. Tyreek would beat him in a foot race and it probably wouldn't be all that close.

Is he fast, definitely and I love that he is on our team. I like the fact that he is tough as well.
Considering Worthy has a faster 10 yard split, 20 yard split, 40 yard time AND top speed, there is no evidence to suggest Tyreek would beat worthy in a foot race at all, let alone handily.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.