View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 12:15 PM   #3597
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If you squint maybe you hope he becomes Dwyane Bowe?

Bowe wasn't a premier separator - just a guy who knew how to use his body to shield guys off. And he didn't need good QB play to be pretty effective...obviously.

Best justification for the pick/plan I've got.
IMO young Bowe was a much better athlete than Coleman. He had much better short area quickness and better (if unrefined) feet. Old Bowe hitting up too much Sonic wasn't that guy anymore. But young Bowe IMO was a better athlete coming out.

Plus, GOD ****ING Squimin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards was going to "establish the run" so when Bowe got the ball it was a surprise and he didn't get great coverage. Go look at the highlights, he beat some really shittacular coverage. Maybe that's what BooFaloo is going for, but eventually Coleman is going to have to win on 3rd and long (remember Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wasn't super good there in the R2P2 days), and I don't like what I see there. Diggs could absolutely RAPE intermediate routes. Coleman ain't that dude.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.