Thread: Other Sports Brittany Griner Interview.
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:55 AM   #96
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
How ****ing dopey do you have to be to roll through customs in Russia with a bag full of weed vap juice.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/turks-a...facetime-kids/

Quote:
An American tourist who's facing over a decade behind bars in the Turks and Caicos islands after ammunition was found in his luggage said Monday he's trying to FaceTime with his children back home as much as possible in case he ultimately goes to prison.

"I've been told that there's, you know, quite a bit of restricted communication while you're in prison, and so I'm just trying to soak up as much of that as I can," Ryan Watson, a 40-year-old father of two from Oklahoma, told CBS News.
Quote:
Watson earlier told CBS News the ammunition may have been left in his bag after he went to Texas on a hunting trip. The Transportation Security Administration acknowledged its officers missed it when the Watsons went through security in Oklahoma City at the start of their trip to Turks and Caicos.
So just to be clear, if this guy gets 10 years for accidentally bringing ammunition into Turks & Caicos, are we feeling the same? Or different for some reason?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.