View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:52 AM   #24
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Why though? Because they're internet personalities? You'd rather Mahomes stays on the righteous path and only interact with media idiot-boys (Stephen A Smith)?
There's a couple internet personalities I admire so no that's not it.

There's several easons I don't like them but I'm not going to get into that on here. I'm sure there are some celebrities you don't like.

I want Mahomes to hang out with the people he trusts and gets along with. If that's the Paul's then that's fine but that doesn't mean I have to like those guys because Mahomes does..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote