View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:44 AM   #1039
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I just don't understand this take at all.

I don't think anybody knew he would have the fastest 40 time ever, but that kind of stuff is hard to predict with the eye test, and he is still extremely fast on the football field. As long as he's faster than the other guy, which he almost always is on the field, what difference does it make?

Fast is fast.
Throwing window.

I said a similar thing when we drafted him. I was a little surprised by how rarely he looked faster than the rest of the field. He just didn't play like a 4.2 guy.

He plays like a fast player - not a generationally fast one, though. He doesn't stand out as a 'my god he's fast' sort of guy, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.