Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:15 AM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
This is why I stopped buying new cars. When the inventory dipped after the chip outage the prices went into orbit. Made no sense to buy new (prices were going to drop and you'd be stuck with a car worth shit that you paid Mercedes money for). Go with a used car and you'll get more equity out of it and can trade it in for a new car if and when things return to sanity.
With business/work, new vehicles make more sense if you get in a trade-in cycle.

I bought 1 new vehicle for personal use, which was a Honda Pilot for my family, and it was at a surprising price (before covid).

Now I don't know what I would do. People keep buying new no matter what the cost is, so the prices will continue deeper into insanity.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote