View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:00 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Funny that you say that because I've always thought it's way easier to run on the pavement than it is on the "dread"mill. I also go way faster on the road when running a comparable pace. Not sure why, maybe it's because I started running on the road instead of the treadmill.
I checked a couple reddit running threads and the sentiment was pretty much a mixed bag. Half felt the way you do and the other half said outdoors is definitely tougher.

I tend to think it's probably dependent on what you were saying, whether you started or your primary setting in outside or not.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli