View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:41 AM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just . If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

How many times did he talk about God?

Hey thanks for letting us know you’re not going to watch this video because when I clicked on this thread I thought- “Hey, is Chiefsfanatic going to watch this?” And you know what now I know so thank you for sharing that you’re not going to watch and I hope you continue to post in every thread to let everyone know what you’re NOT going to read or watch because we’re all wondering okay thanks!
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote