View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:17 AM   #60
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It all depends, I highly doubt Xavier Worthy hits the ground running and is WR 2 or 3 when the year starts.\

He probably has a Rice trajectory where he spends most of the year as a manufactured touch guy.
I think he will probably be effective sooner than Rashee Rice was, simply because his skill set should have a more defined roll in this offense.

Reid and Nagy kinda had to figure Rice out last year, and find the way to take advantage of his skills and what he was good at.

Worthy, to me, is a better route runner than Rice, and Andy knows how to use speed like his, and he will probably plug into Tyreek's routes. That should make the transition easier.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.