View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 05:02 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
That’s a lot of words for what would have been an insignificant move.
Usually when people are intimidated, they ramble and stutter. When asked about the Chiefs and Veach, he immediately went into defense mode. I bet he kept taking after the reporter left.

*Reporter removes mic, begins to walk away*

DeCosta: “And yeah, so anyway, we almost beat them. Next year, we’re going to pound King Henry at them all day, and… hey where you going? I was going to tell you about this time I beat them on Madden 66-7! I gave Lamar a 99 for accuracy and awareness but it still counts!”
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote