Thread: Other Sports Brittany Griner Interview.
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:00 PM   #82
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Unless she gets down on her knees and thanks all of the people for freeing her from the consequences of her own stupidity my opinion of her will not change. She had no problem trashing the country and its people until she wanted that country and those people to help her because she's an American. **** her.
What is quintessentially more American than the freedom to express your opinion? Americans are all the sudden wanting people to kiss the rulers ring?

It is likely that I don’t agree with your opinions on many issues. That’s okay. I don’t for an instant think that lessens your citizenship. Does the fact that Brittany Griner is critical of current political outcomes lessens her citizenship?

Last edited by cdcox; 05-02-2024 at 09:06 PM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.