Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 07:28 PM   #72730
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

Nix's ceiling is a more athletic version of Drew Brees. Do I think he is going to end up throwing for 80K yards and almost 600 TDs? No, I think that is unlikely. What I am saying is that none of the predictions right now make any more difference than the ones made seven years ago about Patrick Mahomes. The Chiefs took a giant risk back then that most considered unwise.

The average Broncos fan is being cautiously optimistic about the QB situation. No one is boldly stating that we just drafted a guy who seven years from now will have won multiple Super Bowls and MVPs.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote