View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:51 PM   #33
King Sandbagger

A buddy of mine told me two things about running any kind of distance a long time ago. One is that running fast hurts and you have to learn how to compartmentalize pain. The second was more of a breathing trick; I breathe in and breathe out while I count strides. The numbers subtly change as I speed up but the whole purpose of that exercise was to get my mind on something other than the burning in my legs and lungs. Now I only do the counting thing if I'm trying to pick up the pace but it still taught me a lot about breath control and forcing my brain to think of something else when it really hurts.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote