View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:43 PM   #152
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Seems like with Mahomes being from Texas the Chiefs have developed a Texas connection the last couple of years. I'm going to say Mahomes keeps track of his alma mater and their competition as well as he probably knows the kids coming up from the high schools and where they end up going to school.
That's kinda the feeling I get as well. The 'chicken or egg' question here is 'Texas' over 'Priority prospect'.

I think kids from the local area and up putting themselves more firmly on the Chiefs radar by virtue of geographic proximity to Mahomes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.