View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:40 PM   #59
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Rumor from the free agency thread is that Chris Godwin could be a post June 1 cut. Interested? EDIT: wrong thread my bad.
Man, if that's the case, the Bucs will have done him dirty.

For a guy who's meant a lot to that organization and who's bounced back from injury nicely (an injury he suffered right as he was about to enter FA the first time), that's an awfully nasty way to treat him.

If you were gonna cut him, you could've done it prior to FA and then restructured some deals to cover the June 1 split. Or, I believe, you can still do a June 1 designation and let the guy pursue a new deal when there's still money out there to be made.

I just don't think they'd do him like that...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.