Thread: Other Sports Brittany Griner Interview.
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:26 PM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Come on Big Guy, seems like you are really taking this personal ? If so, not sure why?
This is how the world has become now! We are all supposed to play up to thre minority that chooses an alternate lifestyle and cuddle them for their poor decisions!

Screw that! What happened to freedom of speech?

Oh wait, it's feel bad about the poor decisions of those drama queens who want to wave their arms and cry Woe is me?

I'm not doing it. They want to live differently, so be it, do it on their terms, just leave me and public that wants nothing to do with it!
So you're saying people need to learn how to accept an L rather than blaming others, the "rules", the "system", etc.?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote