Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:20 PM   #5303
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Puts a LOT of faith in Williams being able to hold up over a full season. And someone like Conner having greater slot responsibility.

I do think we're a little on the shy side at CB. I mean I know everyone's in love with Nazeh Johnson but man there are a lot of unknowns there. He may not have EVER been good and coming of an injury that's derailed the career of many a DB, I'm not sure how confident we can be that he ever will be.
Even without him (Johnson), though, we have McDuffie, Williams, Watson, and Jones to go along with being about 5 deep at S, and that's to say nothing of Kamal Hadden, whom I've heard the Chiefs were thrilled to pick up where they did.

Maybe we need another body, though I love watching the young guys get to learn and grow.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.