View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 01:47 PM   #29
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yeah I don't think I can run 3.1 miles yet without stopping. I plan to run one when I can. Ive never ran more than 1.75 miles yet. Good luck to OP. Good accomplishment even with the injury.
I got back into running a year ago and it definitely took me a few weeks to do 3.1 without having to walk at all. Have been running 3.1 just about every day since then and it's been great. My health baseline, both physical and mental, has felt much higher as a result. I typically run it in the 28-29 range because I'm not really pushing for a faster time. I just like to stay in rhythm and keep up the habit.

Today though I ran it in 10 even though every bone broke within the first couple steps!!! PURE GRIT
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote