Thread: Chiefs Who wins the RB3 job?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 01:02 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
And I’m sorry, bringing back CEH was a mistake and will cost us at some point next season. Just because Clyde didn’t suck last year didn’t mean we should bring him back. I’ve never seen a RB go down so easily after initial contact or run down from behind.
It wasn't a mistake if they were bringing him back as the #3. Since it seems like they are counting on him to be the #2, that would be the mistake. If Pacheco goes down, it's going to be very difficult if CEH is all we have left. I don't think they're planning to let our new rugby player do anything but return kicks this year, but who knows, he might shock them and earn some playing time.

There will always be guys on the street, and I'm sure that's their logic here. Let the young guys fight it out and if none of them look like they can handle a real role, you'll probably see someone brought in.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.