View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:54 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Tuthfully, I think that's a bit fast for a beginner. I'd put a true beginner at 30 minutes, but you should be able to make really rapid progress to get down to 25 minutes. After that it gets a little tougher.

Eh, maybe. Depends on a few factors, but I feel like if you're already running a mile or two a day at anything under 10-minute miles, it shouldn't take that long to get under 30 minutes/3 miles. I think I was capable of running 3 miles in under 26 minutes in 8th grade when I first started running X-C, iirc.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.