View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 11:28 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
he doesn't talk defense much--- but you know his knowledge of it is, while maybe not quite as insane as his offensive knowledge, insane to the average person.

I mean, I don't know if I've ever known of a head coach with such a broad knowledge base for as many positions and as many disparate concepts. he's a football savant that never stopped learning. there have been other masterminds, but you can tell that reid just has a drive that much higher than other coaches.
It's why I'm just not that worried about him retiring until/unless his health demands it.

This is what the guy would be doing if he could be doing anything in the world. Andy doesn't wanna stop coaching to go golfing.

If his body lets him do it, he's gonna keep doing it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote