View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:37 AM   #24
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
But also one of thems qualifications is got hired by a radio station because of his education and the other got hired by the athletic to be a football reporter after being a basketball reporter. They aren't coaches, they didn't play at a high level I don't know if any of them played at all actually. At least Seth does the study to try and learn it on a deeper level I respect the effort if nothing else.
It goes to show that sometimes people get jobs they shouldn't have. I would argue most of the guys that work on radio know far less than people posting here yet the radio station wouldn't give us a second look.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote