View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:03 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think these attacks are probably pretty rare. I delivered pizzas in HS/college, worked as a courier for a summer after college, and only had a couple sketchy situations with a dog ever. Most dogs are all bark and no bite.

But I also carried mace and later pepper spray just in case. Never had to actually use the stuff, but it seemed like a good idea.
My BIL is a Fedex driver and I think he said he carries pepper spray. I don't know, man. Does that even work on a pack of bloodthirsty dogs like in the story above? Maybe bear spray would be a better option.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.