View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:56 AM   #3590
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I remember those days of Chief fandom, trying to talk yourself into believing they made the right picks and they were going to finally win it all...
Holy Crap! Isn't this the truth. I was 8 years old when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 1969 and I thought every player on the Chiefs was the very best at his position in all of football. I spent the next 8 years or so in absolute denial about where the Chiefs were and where they were going. It was always injuries or bad luck that were to blame. It's like an alcoholic that can't accept they have a problem until they absolutely hit rock bottom. Rock bottom for the Chiefs came in 1977. When will Denver fans stand up and accept they've hit rock bottom?

ETA - I lost track of the fact that this thread is about the Bills and made my response about the Broncos. Oh well.

Last edited by RedinTexas; 05-02-2024 at 09:30 AM..
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.