View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:31 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
He's probably worth that $10m.

My thing is you can't hate on players for wanting $ over a ring. You can't eat that ring, and sports contacts are getting huge in recent years! Would any of us give up several million dollars to join a new company because they were the best in their biz? I wouldn't.
Not at all.

The only real problem I have are guys like Hopkins that are just obviously full of shit. Hopkins has ONLY ever cared about money. And I've said it before about him - cool, do your thing man. It's your job, make your money.

But it ain't gonna be here. And don't bitch about not winning when you went to the team most willing to pay you and not the team most ready to win.

If you want to win - go win and don't complain about being underpayed. If you want to make full market value, go get paid and don't complain about not winning.

These are choices you have to make and either of them are defensible. It's the obnoxious hypocrisy that bugs me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.