View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:17 AM   #1684

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBobo View Post
The owners are not the victims, if they wanted to stay in Jackson county then a deal would have been done already. But the teams hold all the cards. They will get a sweetheart deal from someone.
I totally agree with that. I think the teams have all the leverage. Especially the Chiefs. They can do pretty much whatever they want.

My point was that even when you look at that statement from Frank White, he doesn't say anything or use any kind of language that a politician would say about working to keep the Royals and Chiefs. He kind of comes across like he's powerless watching the waves roll by, when he is the government official who actually has the ability to work with the teams to try and come up with a deal or plan that would be more acceptable for taxpayers. Or just say we're not doing this.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.