View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:27 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.

Most people who went to KU in the 90s are familiar with a notorious group of some of the Haskell kids hanging out at the pool hall utterly smashed for like 8 hours. You did not even want to make eye contact with those dudes, huge and wasted and angry is not a fun combination unless you enjoy a pool cue wrapped around your head
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.