View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:02 PM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Holy crap…the world’s worst agent by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure it’s the agent’s fault. Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but he was going to sign with Carolina for 3-years $24m back in 2018 when he was 26 but failed the physical due to an infected cut on his foot.

If he signs that deal ($11m guaranteed), everything changes.

And we’re also seeing now that he is likely a problem. He’s been arrested for LARPing as Avon Barksdale twice in the last 8 months and I remember a video of him resisting arrest while stopped by an LEO at a gas station a few years back.

EDIT: Aaand I hadn’t noticed but apparently he's got face tatts. Just goes to show how ****ed up in the head this dude is.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.