View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:01 PM   #72
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
My wife got bit today by a pit type dog. She was walking on the sidewalk in front of a house in our neighborhood. They had a wrought iron fence right up the sidewalk, with 5” spaces. The owner was in the yard. The dog lunged its head through the fence and bit my wife on the hip. The owner immediately said, “I’m going to have him put down, I’m going to have him put down!” 5 stitches
Jesus Christ. ****ing animals. I saw one behind a fence by the apartments near my house the other day and thought I was probably safe.

There's a pretty good sized gap under the fence. No doubt in my mind one of these demons would scrape their back up trying to get under it at my good boy to eat him.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote