View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 04:29 PM   #1642
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm a little puzzled by the 3/8ths option. I'm sure there's more to it than that little blurb conveys, but it sounds like they'd be going back to the voters with, "Hey! We know you didn't want to spend 3/8ths on two teams, but how about you pay the same amount but only keep one team instead. Deal?"
I guess the idea is that a lot of voters really hated the Royals plan/location. Very possible this Chiefs-only proposal would get voted down as well. Hard to blame taxpayers for voting against handing taxpayer money to a sports team when the county has bigger problems to worry about.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.