View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 04:20 PM   #1637
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
If Jackson County leaders put both of those options on the ballot, I would guess the voters will go for the cheaper option and vote against the more expensive option. That probably would not sound great to Clark Hunt when he potentially has a very lucrative offer from the State of Kansas in the coming weeks/months.
I'm a little puzzled by the 3/8ths option. I'm sure there's more to it than that little blurb conveys, but it sounds like they'd be going back to the voters with, "Hey! We know you didn't want to spend 3/8ths on two teams, but how about you pay the same amount but only keep one team instead. Deal?"
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.