View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:22 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Everyone wants "more depth" at WR....which after last year....ok. But they've got 4 guys there now that are atleast good solid players.
And they're not carrying 7. So it's really just a guy who you think may bump Moore from the roster.

Would I like that to be Cornelius Johnson? or Brendan Rice? Sure. Do I think it's terribly likely? No, not really. I can't see a 3rd day pick or UDFA knocking Moore off as a rookie. So if you're looking at a guy you're hoping to sneak onto the PS, well aren't you better served drafting someone that may actually knock Caliendo off and make the 53?

I see their logic in the way they handled it. Just tells me, again, that they like Skyy Moore a LOT more than I do.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.