Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 12:43 PM   #72601
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He makes jokes about the Chiefs all the goddamn time. They're funny. I laugh along.

But when he's in sports take mode, he should probably try to sound reasonable, y'know?

"I don't like the Chiefs' draft because they always do well, and we shouldn't just always give them the benefit of the doubt." Okay, I agree. So if that's your point then tell us what isn't good about the draft. "Xavier Worthy is really fast but that doesn't mean he's better than Pearsall or the others." Uhhh... are you saying those guys are better than Worthy? Then ****ing say it, man. "New TE isn't Travis Kelce..." so that means it's a poor use of a 4th round pick? And of course, the "They won the Super Bowl so if they don't win it this year that means their draft didn't improve the team" line I already mentioned. I'm not gonna waste my time.

That's stupid shit he said. There's no research. It's stupid reasoning. And it's not funny, either. Do you see/hear any jokes he made? Like one of them about multiple Travis Kelces needing to be captured and studied?

I'm not allowed to criticize him for being a ****ing idiot in that video all because you really like him?
Of course you're allowed, jeez. People just think you are over reacting. Obviously you do not see it that way. Allrighty then. Jeez.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.