View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 12:43 PM   #780
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Only two players OPSing over .700 in Perez and Witt Jr. I have pretty good faith that Vinnie and Garcia will get to at least .750 though.

It's really amazing how bad all the free agents have been though in Frazier, Renfroe and Hampson. They projected to be alot better than they've been.
A large number of regular bats are underperforming their xBA according to baseball savant. This is consistent with the eye test. MJ is.064 below - which I would expect given his hard hit outs this year. Next is Frazier at -0.055, Vinnie at -0.050, Renfroe at -0.048, and Garcia at -0.046. Every royal is negative on xSLG.

Overall, this would lead me to conclude that the royals should stay the course and wait for coin to flip. Maybe that's faulty logic, but it's worth discussing.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.