View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 12:31 PM   #995
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Skyy will be on the practice squad at best. IMO it's more likely that he gets cut unless there are some unforseen injuries.
Eh...I think he makes the team. Annoyingly.

Assuming the Rice shit doesn't settle out this summer/fall, you're looking at:

Rice, Brown, Worthy, Watson, Toney, Moore, IMO.

They ain't carrying 7 this year, but I don't see them carrying 5 just yet either. Not with Worthy and Brown being new to the offense.

But I do think he's the last man in. If we carry 5 or someone forces their way onto the squad (Remigio seems like he could), then Moore's out. But I think that's a coinflip scenario at best.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.