Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 11:30 AM   #72590
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
You’re too triggered by Perna. His takes are as informed as most of the people here and others with podcasts. He’s not trying to be the next great sports mouthpiece… he’s a fan without a filter that has good takes and funny videos. Nothing more.
Yeah, you either get him or you don't. If a person does not spend much time watching his stuff, I could see them getting bent out of shape or offended or whatever. You just have to get used to the guy I guess.

He's must see YouTube during the season for me. Granted if the Donkeys ever get good again, he'll be ****ing unbearable, you can just tell. But until then...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote