View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 10:41 AM   #1466
Sometimes it's black and white

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
If you would have flipped QB's, how well do you think Brady would have done with that OL?

You really think Brady beat Mahomes with Tampa
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Can Patrick Mahomes beat anybody when hes 43 years old? We'll see but I doubt it.
I'm not a Brady hater. He's certainly had an amazing career. If somebody can play at Brady's level when he is 43 it might well be Mahome's but agree the odds are against him

Sure, I realize it's a results driven narrative just like the argument over LeBron and his titles.

But Mahomes, given what he had to work, actually had a good game. Actually, it was amazing he delivered as many passes without getting killed as he did. That SB certainly wasn't a reflection of who the better QB was. It was a reflection of a pro bowl pass rush going up against a backup OL.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.