View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:53 AM   #1599
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Putting a domed stadium in Kansas would make the whole Guinness world record dick measuring contest over the last decade seem so funny. Would definitely miss Mahomes playing in home snow games. The crowds will inevitably be much softer and they won’t be able to pack as many people in with the new handicap regulations they’ll have to follow. I wonder if you’ll be allowed to even stand on defense at the new stadium if they build it in Johnson County.
This situation is 7+ years in the future. Mahomes will be 35+ years old by that point and I don’t think he will be anywhere near as good in freezing weather as he is right now or earlier years. And I would guess a 35-40 year old Mahomes would really appreciate a warmer stadium.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.