View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:08 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Taylor is entertaining for the most part (until he and Brisco get on their soapbox) but I doubt he has much more actual inside information than anyone here. The whol psy-op trade up angle is ridiculous. San Fran probably called and said that some other team was trying to trade into 63 and grab Kingsley and that if we wanted im we had to give something up.
The only counter I can reasonably come up with is that if you're the team looking to jump to 63 and the 49ers say "Lemme call you back..." then you KNOW why they're doing it. In that case I say "oh no, sir. You take it now or it's not on the table. I'm not gonna have you leveraging my offer to a team I'm needing to get in front of. We don't have time for this nonsense. I've offered you a fair deal and you can take it or leave it..."

Which is a risk, for sure. But in a timed situation like that when you're looking at zero sum outcomes, you really can't let a team have a free hand like that. You need to put a deadline on that sort of offer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.