View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:43 PM   #8
Live free or die hard

Pretty sure I mentioned this in the other thread but I took a position the 2 weeks before Christmas in 2023 as a delivery drivers helper for a delivery company we’ve all dealt with in some fashion. It’s a slow time of year for me and thought it would be neat to get to drive around La Plata County and be paid meagerly for a fun experience.

My job was simply to be handed a package do a sprint to the destination and drop it off in the most logical location. I’m not going to go the pit bull route but there are some real shit holes these guys have to go into and for some reason the majority of them have viscous dogs. There’s a variety of concerns from a yappy pug to an over curious great dane to pent up worker dogs that kill you as quick as look at you.

On a side note if anyone ever decides to take on this little adventure, sticking a package in a receptacle made for the USPS is a felony and the scariest dog I’ve met on that adventurer was a chow.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.