View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:16 PM   #368
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
While this is all probably true, I haven't paid that close attention to VGK's management, but all I know is that they're playing really good hockey. And there's been so much mediocre hockey in these playoffs, it's just nice to watch. DAL also played a heck of a game last night.
They're definitely far more entertaining these days.. one reason people hated them when they first joined the league is they played a super annoying clutch/grab/slash style on steroids. It was high energy and I'll give them credit for that, but overall it was awful hockey to watch because they'd routinely get outshot like 30-12, but win games 2-1 off a late turnover or lucky bounce.

They picked up Eichel last season and suddenly became watchable with more offense, and of course won the Cup... and now they have Hertl on top of that and the few guys they've actually held onto for 5 whole years have gotten better.

That's under the hood of my "helps when they're $15 million over the cap" comment... it's good for us, they're far more watchable. But, also **** them forever.

It's a better brand of hockey for sure.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.