View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:57 AM   #1463
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Those things would no doubt make it a better experience for out-of-towners. As a local I can't imagine I'd bother with any of the other surrounding attractions on Chiefs gameday. Between tailgating and the game, it's already a pretty full day.
Yeah, I'd personally rather see that kind of stuff for baseball, because I've never tailgated for the Royals and don't view baseball games as the same all-day event like Chiefs games.

Local or traveling, I could see it changing my habits a bit though.. for example, I did TopGolf before the Chiefs/Cards game across from the Cards stadium and it was great... I wouldn't fully substitute that for tailgating in KC, but if there was a prime time game, I'd definitely consider showing up extra early for something like that or other things close by. And I personally don't postgame tailgate and never eat inside the stadium, so postgame meals/drinks would be an option.

And I'm usually crashing a tailgate, so I'm sure many others spend the first half of the day prepping and so forth, and wouldn't have the time... but if there's other stuff to do besides waiting in line for the gates to open, I'd be all for it to cram in as much stuff on a game day.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.