View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:06 AM   #1460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, no idea what they're planning, but if they tore down the old Cerner buildings (RIP), they could probably fit a stadium in there across the street from Great Wolf Lodge, and build hotels or whatever on the other side, between Village West Pkwy and I-70.

It wouldn't be a crazy short walk, but a mile from Jazz, YardHouse, and several other restaurants... about the same as walking from Lot L.
Those things would no doubt make it a better experience for out-of-towners. As a local I can't imagine I'd bother with any of the other surrounding attractions on Chiefs gameday. Between tailgating and the game, it's already a pretty full day.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote