Thread: Food and Drink Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:55 AM   #91
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I used to do this when I drove around just to listen to music and get my mind off things. I call it the "Springfield Loop."

Drove my mom out to Marshfield yesterday, so we drove past it. Still haven't been. I went to one for the first time when we drove to Orange beach last month, though.
Around the horn! It's probably more fun to go the opposite direction then I went yesterday so you can drive around the "fly overs". I didn't go 119 MPH though. That's too fast with a child in the car. As we hit the 70 MPH sign I did gun it up to 88 for a moment. Then at Buc-ees we took the top out and took the back road home.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.