View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:19 AM   #1447
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Shocker…a bunch of bitter Missourians taking shots at the state that has to bail your asses out of this mess.

Always wondered what Missourians are so bitter about anyway. Maybe some Jayhawkers should go Quantrill and burn down Missouri and give you something to be bitter about.
Bitter? I'd be more than happy if y'all hosted the teams if they can't do any better than they're doing with their bid to extend a tax. Like going to see a race, I'm OK with the occasional few mile drive to go see them, just like Kansans are OK with the current few mile drive to come to Missouri to watch the Royals and the Chiefs. That doesn't make us bitter, it makes us smart.

In b4, "but you'll lose all the revenue the teams bring to JACO!!!" I know, I don't care about it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote