Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 06:46 AM   #72445
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Uhoh

Dungvers draft got the 31st of 32 teams draft grade.

31. Denver Broncos

Favorite pick: Jonah Elliss, Edge, Utah

The Broncos have a glut of pass rushers in their rotation, but Elliss makes the unit even stronger. Although he was a little “out of sight, out of mind” this process after undergoing shoulder surgery in the fall, he is a disruptive presence with upfield explosion and violent hands.

Day 3 pick who could surprise: Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

Although I wasn’t a fan of what the Broncos did in the first round, reuniting Franklin with his college quarterback is smart drafting. Franklin, who has inconsistencies in his game, was overrated by many throughout the process, but there’s a good chance he winds up looking like a steal. He has legit speed before and after the catch and can make an immediate impact as a rookie.

https://theathletic.com/5454505/2024...picks-by-team/

So many glowing reviews of the Dollar General’s draft. I think they should offer him a 10 year extension at this point.

I’ve heard that General Pay a Ton wasn’t happy that his name is tied to Nix. Clips I’ve seen in their draft room seem to back that up. Even the guy who hired Hackett and orchestrated the Russell Wilson trade knows.

Last edited by RaidersOftheCellar; 05-01-2024 at 11:04 AM..
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote