View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 11:24 PM   #939
DeadPunisher

Here are the measurements for 4 very successful, or up & coming receivers, mixed in with Xavier Worthy's measurements. There really isn't much of a significant difference (although one did weigh about 10 extra pounds) and as far as I know, none of them have had issues with injuries in the NFL.

5'10”
169 lbs
29 ¾” Arms
9 ⅜” Hands

6'0”
170 lbs
31 ⅛” Arms
9 ¼” Hands

5'11”
173 lbs
30 ⅞” Arms
8 ¾” Hands

5'11”
165 lbs
31 ⅛” Arms
8 ¾” Hands

5'10”
182 lbs
30” Arms
8 ⅜” Hands

Those other 4 players are:

DeSean Jackson
DeVonta Smith
Jordan Addison
Tyler Lockett

People need to move off of automatically having concerns about his durability before he has even had a single round of NFL conditioning and training. And yeah, I think it's different in the NFL, even from what it is at Power 5 schools.

I feel like they will get him to like 172-175, which won't slow him down much, and will give him just a few extra pounds of muscle. No, he isn't Tyreek Hill, but I think we all know Hill is one of one. But, these other receivers have proven, and are currently proving, that players this size can be very successful.

Holy shit, I cannot effing wait for training camp and the season to start. This offense is going to be so much fun to watch.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote